12 April 2012

So I guess this means I'm blogging?

I finally took the plunge (at 1am) to start up a blog that I've been meaning to do for a while now! Procrastination has reached new levels... I have exams coming up soon so clearly blogging is the best way to deal with all the work I have to learn... yep!

Anyway, my aim is to review products I'm using and loving or hating so, if anyone is interested, you'll hopefully be able to make better informed decisions! I know I certainly am addicted to researching products before I make the big commitment and part with my money! Sometimes feeling and looking pretty can be hefty expensive, can't it? So, if nothing else, I might save you some moolah! Yipee!!

I don't have any juicy beauty gossip just now (it's 2am...) but tomorrow I shall start off with a few reviews and get this blog moving.

Things to look out for:

  • Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua
  • Max Factor 24 Hour False Lash Effect Mascara (almost as difficult to type as it is to say)
  • Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser SPF15
If you have any requests, do not hold back! I'll see what I can do.

Goodnight xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...