22 April 2012

Blogger Awards

I guess I should start this with a massive THANK YOU to Mollie (mollie muses) who has nominated me for 5 blogger awards, which on day 11 of my blog, is a massive surprise, to say the least! I quite honestly don't know how I have anyone following me so early on but thanks to all of you as well!

I'm going to follow on from Mollie by tagging people for all 5 awards because I don't think I could come up with enough people to tag individually!

I'm new to this so bare with me. If you get tagged, copy the awards over to your own blog and answer the questions or state some random facts (depending on what is asked). Remember to link the person that tagged you and to tag 10 more bloggers to share the award (post on the blogs to tell them)!


Lets get started.



7 Random Facts About Me

1. I'm a medical student in Aberdeen
2. I have a gorgeous fluffy grey persian cat called Teddy
3. I refuse to wear heels on a night out, they make my feet sore!
4. My favourite perfume is Pomegranate Noir by Jo Malone (review coming soon)
5. I went to London to see Helen Mirren in Phedre at the National Theatre in 2009... slightly obsessed!
6. I couldn't live without eyelash curlers
7. I'm addicted to Cadbury's Dream white chocolate



Tag bloggers with under 200 followers



1. How long have you been blogging?

Literally for 11 days, as I said above.

2. What are the 1-2 reasons you started blogging?

I'm pretty sure I have bored my friend's to death with all my ramblings about beauty products haha and they usually come to me for advice so I thought blogging would be a good outlet, from that respect.

3. What type of blogs do you like to follow/read?

Mainly beauty and fashion blogs. I also love blogs about arty things, like craft, baking... anything with pretty photos.

4. What is one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?

Well as I've only just started I should maybe set a goal... to be reliable and consistent with my blogging.



7 Random Thoughts About Myself

1. My fashion 'style' is quite simple, a little preppy, but also lots of florals and prints with basics.
2. I always wear faux pearl earrings because I can never be bothered changing them.
3. I'm lusting after a new cream Mulberry Bayswater for summer.
4. Talking about summer, I'm going to France at the end of June (bring on duty free!!)
5. My favourite food is Thai
6. I'm a closet ginger, which is crazy because I love ginger hair on other people.
7. I have exams this week (so this is a really good thing to be doing NOT ...)


1. Pink or red nails?

Red

2. Who is your role model?

The women in my family

3. Your favourite cereal?

Apricot shredded wheat!

4. What are you wearing right now?

Dark blue skinny jeans, white vest top, navy cable knit jumper from crew

5. What is your next post going to be?

Hopefully a review of my favourite perfumes.

6. What is your favourite song at the moment?

Bronte - Gotye

(all time favourite has to be Jolene - Dolly Parton haha)

7. What are your bedsheets like?

Plain cerise pink just now

8. Name your top three films.

Calendar Girls
The Long Good Friday
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

9. What shape sunglasses do you wear?

Wayfarer, definitely seems to suit me best!

10. What is your haircare routine?

Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo and Conditioner
John Frieda 3 Days Straight occasionally
Aussie Leave in Conditioner spray
any heat protectant

(my hair is destroyed from bleaching haha!)

11. Who is your favourite band/singer?

Adele, hands down!


I tag...


I love all yours blogs for different reasons! It's clear a lot of effort goes in to them. Keep up the good work :)

4 comments:

  1. I love perfume posts. Can't wait to read that!
    Your blog is adorable! So glad I found it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I'll hopefully have it up in the next few days, I'm sure I'll find time to procrastinate between exams haha!

      Delete
    2. I'm doing exams too. It's so hard to concentrate with blogger :P

      Delete
  2. Well done for doing them all! Your cat sounds so adorable :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...